Will I feel (or experience) anything during my treatment with Christina?
As it states on the "About Reiki Treatments" page of this website... when the Reiki energy flows, the client may feel nothing OR experience one or more of the following...
* A warm sensation.
* A pulsing, throbbing or tingling feeling.
* A total sense of relaxation and tranquility.
* See colors and/or visions, daydreams.
* Experience certain emotions.
And, along with the experiences mentioned above, some clients have also experienced one or more of the following...
* Floating sensation.
* Pulling and pushing sensations.
* Cold sensations.
* Itching sensations.
* Clearing of sinuses, eyes watering, ears popping.
* Muscle spasms.
* Stomach gurgling.
* Spirit activity and/or assistance with the Reiki treatment.
It's important to remember that, as every person is unique, so is every Reiki treatment experience. And, with that being said, most clients usually do experiencesomething (the most common is usually heat and/or tingling sensations). But, occasionally some feel nothing at all and that's okay too; either way, you still benefit from the treatment. And, some clients don't feel anything until the following morning; Reiki sensations and experiences often continue happening for up to 24 hours or more after the Reiki treatment has been completed.
Will I feel better after my treatment?
Once again (as mentioned above) it is important to remember that every person is unique and so is every Reiki treatment experience....and as it states on the "About Reiki Treatments" page... the benefits of a Reiki treatment are MANY!
* Clears energy blocks.
* Improves the immune system and blood flow.
* Speeds recovery time from illness, injuries, surgery and more.
* Reduces pain, stress and fatigue.
* Enhances relaxation and aids in better sleep.
* Increases energy levels.
* Assists with emotional distress and traumatic issues.
* Enhances intuitive abilities.
...And so much more!
And... along with those many benefits listed above... some of my clients have also claimed....
* More energetic feeling afterwards.
* Much more relaxed, sleeping better at night, less fatigued.
* Lighter feeling / a weight has been lifted.
* Loose and more flexible muscles (like they've just had a workout).
* Clearer thinking, improved focus and longer attention span.
* Improved vision.
* Both instant and long lasting relief of the following....
* Vertigo and nausea.
* Clearing of sinuses (colds and allergies).
* Cancer treatment symptoms (pain, nausea, vertigo, etc.)
* Symptoms of Crohn’s disease, COPD, overactive bladder, diabetes and more.
* Symptoms of PTSD, stress, depression and grief.
* Symptoms of menopause.
* Pain associated with....sciatica, bursitis, back, shoulders, elbow, knee, headaches, migraines, injuries, broken bones, recovery from surgery and childbirth/c-section and sooo much more!
Please note: the benefits of a Reiki treatment can (and most often) be felt right away or within the first 24 hours.
Reminder: don't forget to drink plenty of water after your Reiki treatment! A Reiki treatment is a detoxification of your energetic system and drinking water can help enhance those benefits.
REIKI IS NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR APPROPRIATE MEDICAL OR EMOTIONAL TREATMENT.
Reiki should be used as a supplement to, not a substitute for conventional medicine. Reiki alone is not appropriate to treat serious medical disorders. If you suffer from a serious illness or injury, Reiki can become part of an overall treatment approach that includes traditional therapies administered by a licensed medical doctor or chiropractor.